Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Senate

Whoops, forgot about that one.. Just copying and changing what Joe says as I see fit

  • AK - D Beigich over Stevens. Jenn says scandal will dominate
  • GA - Run-off, followed by D victory because of existing Obama infrastructure
  • CO - D Udall
  • KY - R McConnell. We won't know for a while though.
  • LA - D Landrieu. That one's been over for a while.
  • MN - D Franken. All I've learned from having an advisor who studies MN politics is they get wacky. Really wacky.
  • NH - D Shaheen. Jenn says look at the vote in Dixville Notch to see NH is going to be a D blowout.
  • NC - D Hagan. Took me a while to get to thinking she'll win, but the latest insider numbers I heard of have Hagan up 3.
  • OR - D Merkeley. Obama coattails
  • CT - Lieberman. Why did I once date a guy who worked for him, seriously? What was I thinking as a freshman?
  • MS - R Wicker. Same with GA. Huge black turnout comes into play. Only difference is that with the lack of Obama infrastructure in MS, the R wins.

No comments: