Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More on Biden

You forgot the new revelations about botox that came out today.

I've also started to notice, at least on my end, that it's far more fun to talk about the VP selections. Is the same true for the Reps? The VPs are just better characters to analyze. Palin's just, well, Tina Fey really does put it best. And Biden asking the guy in the wheelchair to stand up just makes you want to say "Well shucks Joe, you're always gonna screw up something, arencha?" Unfortunately, we haven't been treated to as many gaffes from him as I'd like. Watching the two VP candidates I have come to understand the fascination some people have with NASCAR. I keep watching and hoping for the verbal equivalent of a car crash.

Then compare that dynamic to "my friends" McCain and the cool, calm and collected Obama. Where's the excitement with them? Unless McCain goes postal, which I do believe he is capable of (and then calling it a maverick move), the two Presidential nominess are just going to be wonky tomrrow night. B-O-R-I-N-G. It's like watching Roger Federer play damn near anyone at Wimbleon -- you pretty much already know what's going to happen, so why bother?

And that's why I drink to the debates. And may or may not have started channeling Dennis Miller, minus the conservatism.

As for that nickname, to give you an idea as to how old this Blogger account is, I was still on good terms with the person who gave me that nickname. I stopped using this account when I switched over to Wordpress a while back. I finally realized I still had that name up today and changed it. I'll tell you the story behind it later, but it involves my favorite AIM stalker.

No comments: