Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rules for the Debating of the Debate

I do have to say, excepting that one time I got drunk at a semi-classy restaurant, I have not seen Dean Gene around campus. And my horrible, horrible building is near the law school.

My guidelines are as follows:
  • I will be doing this Hunter S. Thompson style. See the last time I did a debate in this fashion to find out more. I will be consuming far more this time, however. Joe, I encourage you to do the same. Because I'm so patriotic, I'm opting for a California Cabernet, not the Australian Shiraz I have lying around.
  • To shorten up the typing, McCain is now Mac, though Obama is Obama. Or maybe The Big O. Haven't decided yet.
  • Palin I will refer to as "That nutjob who thinks dinosaurs and men walked the earth together."
  • Biden, well, he's too boring to reference. Seriously, where has the gaffe machine gone?

2 comments:

devan said...

could you please refer to mccain as walnuts?

also, this sounds like a certain radio-related project i remember being floated last year :)

Jenn said...

Oooooh, thank you for reminding me of that!
Radio? Now I be confused...